My Goals For The Year: 2019 Edition
So, 2018 was a pure disaster as I completed absolutely none of my goals. I won’t make any excuses but it was a tough year, dealing with some personal things that knocked me for six and I had zero motivation to even think about my goals, let alone try and complete them. But with that said, I feel 2019 will be better so more goals will be created (I know, I know but I enjoy them!).
So without further ado, here are my goals for 2019.
- Cycle 500 hours – I was going to leave this one out but I feel I have to leave it in for my sanity (people who ride will understand). So, some audax rides will be planned for the new year.
- Finish a 100km ultrarun – Already signed up for this, so lots of training to be done.
- Get 1,000 photos accepted as stock – I think I got 100 accepted last year, so this should be interesting.
- Speak 50 hours of conversational Spanish – Esto es difícil
- Create 50 YouTube screencasts – An oldie, maybe this is the year?
- Complete 3 30 day challenges – I accomplished one last year, let’s finally finish 3!
- Read 10 books – I got through 5 books last year, and enjoy reading a lot, so will try and hit 10 this year.
- Create a product for sale – This doesn’t mean I have to actually sell it 😉
- Go to the gym 200 times – This one is a bit mental…
|2019 Goals Progress|
|Cycle 500 hours||228:50|
|Finish a 100km ultrarun||–||Signed up / Failed|
|Get 1,000 photos accepted as stock||0137|
|Speak 50 hours of conversational Spanish||–|
|Create 50 YouTube screencasts||02|
|Complete 3 new 30 day challenges||–|
|Read 10 books||4|
|Create a product for sale||–|
|Go to the gym 200 times||093|