Complete All Strava Challenges in 30 Days!
Holy fucking shit, I have three months to get my ass in gear with my goals! Goodbye free time and lie-ins. Right moving at speed here as I can’t dilly dally.
So this new challenge is exercise heavy and will entail of completing every Strava October challenge. What’s Strava you ask? In a nutshell it tracks your runs, rides and swims. They offer challenges such as ‘run a 10km’ etc each month and I have completed some of them in the past, but this month I want to complete them all! List below.
- October Half Marathon – Run a half marathon.
- October Gran Fondo – Ride 100km.
- October Run Climbing Challenge – Climb at least 2,500 meters.
- October Cycling Climbing Challenge – Climb at least 8,000 meters.
- October Running Distance Challenge – Run 200km.
- October Cycling Distance Challenge – Ride 1,250km.
- October 10k – Run a 10k.
- Reebok Be More Human Challenge – Run 10 miles.
Wish me luck ✌🏻
EDIT: So, didn’t quite manage to complete all of these goals but did a pretty good job I think. Note to self, keep chipping away at goals every day, don’t leave it too long as the momentum is lost.
|Overall progress chart|
|🏃🏻 Running Distance Challenge|
|🏃🏻 Half Marathon|
|🏃🏻 Reebok Be More Human|
|🏃🏻 Run Climbing Challenge|
|🚲 Cycling Climbing Challenge|
|🚲 Cycling Distance Challenge|
|🚲 Gran Fondo|