Laura I. Art Gallery CIC is Looking for a Web Developer & Graphic Designer
I stumbled upon this beaut of a role today and can’t believe how exciting it looks, and how much they are offering for the lucky multitasker!
It appears Laura I. Art Gallery hasn’t got the memo about the cost of living crisis as they are only offering 10 quid an hour for the privilege to work in London on a zero hours contract! 🥳 But don’t worry, they are an award winning gallery, so I’m sure the… exposure? will be worth it!
What Skills Laura I. Art Gallery CIC are Looking For
- A talented developer who will help us continue improving our website.
- Develop for the WordPress platform.
- Develop E-commerce functionality.
- Grow sales through our e-commerce platform.
- Develop applications and features for the organisation website.
- Front End Web Designer.
- Client liaison
- Graphic Designer.
- Professional delivery of marketing and communications materials in both print and digital media.
- Spreadsheet experience!
- Newsletter emails.
- Magento experience.
- SEO skills
- Google Analytics experience.
- Strong PHP and back-end coding knowledge/experience
Sounds Amazing! Do I Need Experience?
You betcha! It seems to be considered for this exciting role, you will need 3 years of experience to work for Laura I. Art Gallery:
- 3+ year experience editing WordPress website content
- 3+ year experience using WordPress plugins (database and other backend services)
And you will also need to work from their office in East London when required, so maybe ditch the tube fare and walk in on these days, as this will surely eat into your lucrative £10 per hour! 😅
I think my favourite part of this advert (apart from the pay) is that you can tell that Laura I. Art Gallery are serious in finding this magical person/unicorn they require the following in their new hire ‘Must be a completer finisher‘ 🤌🏻
So if you’d like to live like a starving artist–don’t delay and get that CV posted in straight away!